Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
This is the work of Frater Virescit Vulnere Virtus.
Love is the law, love under will.
- In a little kingdom of few people it should be the order that though there were men able to do the work of ten men or five score, they should not be employed. Though the people regarded death as sorrowful, yet they should not wish to go elsewhere.
- They should have boats and wagons, yet no necessity to travel; corslets and weapons, yet no occasion to fight.
- For communication they should use knotted cords.
- They should deem their food sweet, their clothes beautiful, their houses homes, their customs delightful.
- There should be another state within view, so that its fowls and dogs should be heard; yet to old age, even to death, the people should hold no traffic with it.