Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
This is the work of Frater Virescit Vulnere Virtus.
Love is the law, love under will.
the Withdrawal Into the Silence
- The Tao buddeth forth all things under Heaven; it is the Mother of all.
- Knowing the Mother, we may know her offspring. He that knoweth his Mother, and abideth in Her nature, remaineth in surety all his days.
- With the mouth closed, and the Gates of Breath controlled, he remaineth at ease all his days. With the mouth open, and the Breath directed to outward affairs, he hath no surety all his days.
- To perceive that Minute Point is True Vision; to maintain the Soft and Gentle is True Strength.
- Employing harmoniously the Light Within so that it returneth to its Origin, one guardeth even one's body from evil, and keepeth Silence before all men.